Palmer House Hilton, Lockwood Restaurant and Potter’s Lounge
- Location(s): Chicago, IL
- Size: 10,300 SF
Potter Palmer completed his first hotel in September of 1871 but just 2 weeks later the building fell victim to the Great Chicago Fire. Since then the hotel has been re-built twice where the current building, designed by Holabird & Roche in 1923, now stands. Aria Group had the pleasure of working with the hotel staff to re-energize the Lockwood Restaurant with a subtle casual elegance and more clearly define the historical significance of the hotel with modifications to Potter’s Lounge.